7/19/07

Payback

I seem to have lost my first born child's first set of professional pictures. I have searched my house high and low and I cannot find them. However, as I was going through boxes in my basement, I came across these little gems. The top picture is of the costume party where Em got the awful picture of me (thanks for attempting to rectify that picture Sharon). Joe is the one in the wig and glasses and as I said before, Em is the cheerleader. If I remember correctly she gladly volunteered to take this part when we were divying out assignments, but when the time came for her to present herself in public as a cheerleader, it took quite a lot of coaxing, but she finally sulked out of her room for the party.
This bottom picture is from one of our trips to Vegas. Em always has been a party girl and I will leave it at that.


3 comments:

Grifter said...

Not Without Laughter. Em and Jen in the top pic = without price. And Trevor is classic. I didn't really know any of you too well and was a bit estranged by the whole deal.

And Em sure has always been a party girl...posing for pictures with the unopened contents of the minibar? Intense!!

Great post Jen.

Emily G said...

Jen, why do I get the strangest feeling that you cropped yourself out of that bottom picture......?

I forgot about Trev's nerd role. Bless our sweet friends for taking the costumes to heart. I remember Joe saying, "scripted dinner??" with a tone of I-wouldn't-be-caught-dead until he found out he would be the rockstar and then I didn't even have to tug his arm. Bless you, JG. Bless you, JRP.

Jaren Watson said...

BT, this should be your profile pic, you sot.