6/10/07

The Conan Post

Sharon, it's Emily. THIS is why we like Conan O'Brien. Actually, no, first, let me guide you through it. Yes, he is kind of an idiot. But also brilliant. Studied English at Harvard. He's endearing. And I despise Access Hollywood but they did pull Conan and Andy Richter back together for an interview....which is the following clip. Watch for Conan's brief allusions to Jaws. And for his self-deprecation. And his floppy hair. This is why we love him. And his Chuck Norris lever. He's like the strange uncle I never had. Also, Jaren agrees with me that Conan is cool. And he doesn't know how to use Blogger but I think we can teach him. Also, we put frogs in our mouths. You would have killed us.

2 comments:

S.Morgan said...

Oh contrare, contrare. I really dislike him now. He doesn't . . . what? . . . extend himself? He jumps off other's comments into his own mind and spills out what he finds and once in a while, once every month or two, a bright comment slips out but it even drowns quickly in his trivia. Whew. I'm in a mood. You'd never guess that my goal this week was to avoid judging and/or criticizing

Jaren Watson said...

Blast. Even if you don't like his personality, you have to admit his hair is wildly erotic.