6/8/07

Late nights


I really hate Conon O'Brien (Sp). I mean what is that stupid, hair-flopping dance he does in the beginning of his show? I'm embarrassed for him. Doesn't he know he looks like an idiot? Who's his audience? Never mind. I don't want to know. It'd scare me. Last night I felt like Jewel's "Alice in Wonderland": Trying to figure out my life/ My youth scattered along the highway.
Or maybe more like her "A Good Day": Self, why are you awake again?/ It's 1:00 am/ . . . As it is I might/ watch TV because it's nice/ to see people more messed up than me/ . . . But it's going be all right/ No matter what they say/It's gonna be a good day/The point of it all/is if I should fall/But it's gonna be a good day/. . . as long as we laugh out loud/. . . It's gonna be okay/ . . .Get back in bed/ Turn off the TV/. . .un oh. I'm awake again/ It's 1:00 am/ such a sight--starring/ Well, at least the stars are bright.

No comments: