9/11/07

Jaren. I loved your post on the class critique. (I'd write this on your blog, but I'm too lazy to look it up again after being rudely interrupted while reading it--by my job.) Well written post, though I don't know about the story because "said" author didn't post "said" story, so the "said" story may not even exist for all we know. Also, really loved support you received from JG and Jimmy. You've got good friends, my young brother, who know you well. That's got to be worth a whole class full of talking lips.

4 comments:

Jaren Watson said...

Thanks, Sharon. Is that picture supposed to be weeping my pants? It sure looks like it.
My post must have come across more sorrowfully than I intended. I'm really okay. My skin is growing ever thicker. We tried to call you tonight at the center. You didn't answer. You should answer.

S.Morgan said...

Heck. No, Jaren Watson. It's you looking carefully around your chair to catch crawly disgusting things with hair on their legs for Claire. Geez, you're blind. (And you dialed the wrong number; I've been sitting here for two or three days now. I have no life whatsoever. You're just lying about the phone call....I am somewhat afraid of phone calls though;it's true It's something about having a voice in my ear that I can't see. What?)

Jaren Watson said...

Then get a webcam and you can see the person you're talking to.

S.Morgan said...

Huh? You say you're buying me one for Christmas? How sweet!

Hey, I actually might get the money to go to NYC. I'm still negotiating, but it looks good. Is the conference full? What site? I'm excited.