8/23/07


OK, I agree. Reunion would be good. But would it ever be the same? I propose a definite big meeting in Millennium. If we do it before then, I'd have you stay in tents at my house, and we could take the many children to Yellowstone, Jackson, etc., using my house as a base. But I'm not doing the cooking. And, yes, Jen, you're the only one of us who could plan and carry out this thing. Why don't we meet in Florence, Italy . . . say four or five years. Let's rent a villa. Tanner Stellmen, are you out there somewhere?

3 comments:

Emily G said...

Oh man........Josh and Tobias. Man oh man. It's been a while since I've looked at those pictures. I'm down for Italy, and I'm down for Ireland and also if we go to Japan I will translate.

I would also be down for Yellowstone.

Sharon, thanks for posting something. I was feeling a bit homesick, making the rounds of friendly web pages and it was nice to indirectly hear from you.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm glad that this reunion would extend to years beyond 2003. I would like to be present.

This is James. I've passed beyond. So far everything is really sunny.

S.Morgan said...

James Best? You've really lost your mind, haven't you? You can't pass on before moi! Two years ago, I was envying corpses in coffins, thinking how nice they had it, walking around in the clouds. But, I really wanted to go there then--not just obviate my identify here on planet? Anyway, don't go without me, or let me go first and I'll send you the real weather report. (I'm convinced only certain people can make light of death: 1)those who are terrified of it. 2)those who've somewhat examined it and found it as much a miracle as birth 3) or those who are on speaking terms with its natural inevitability.)