8/2/07

Oi, Sharon:

You aren't answering my phone calls. And I would send you an email, but I enjoy this new public way of speaking at you and for some reason I feel like you might check this page more than your email anyway. And I wanted to post this picture of Johnny Depp. So, I'm coming up tomorrow, Friday, August 2, 2007. I'm going to wear denim cutoffs, sneakers, actually, jeans...not cutoffs...maybe...I'll bring both, and a shirt that will hopefully look inconspicuous at a rodeo. I'm excited to have my computer charger back because my little brother is blaming me for all his problems with our downstairs computer. And I have episodes from the third season of The Office on my dead laptop that I want to watch. Oh, and I'd really like to see you. Does it matter what time I show up? Are you on campus at all tomorrow?

No comments: