8/7/08

Your children's courage comes from you...

I love you, Mom. And I love these beautiful souls you've found in your students. And I love how much they love you. You're post isn't depressing; it's just truth. Our truth... None of us saw the holes we've fallen in. It was an impossible situation for us all. But your children are crawling out of them now, looking to you for our way, though. Because you are our strength, our comfort, the reason that we are brave and alive today. Don't forget that. I love you with all my heart.

1 comment:

S.Morgan said...

Ahhh, you make me cry. I'm serious. That kind of post makes almost everything worthwhile.
I predict we'll see your name in print also.
On the other hand, Em responds to the same post where I'm lamenting my bad choices, for which I'm busy paying many consequences, by saying, "I predict you'll live a long life." Thanks, my good friend--you dork brain--just what I want to hear when I'm depressed.