10/25/07


I read your writing, the Spanish poem and heart of darkness. They are beautiful. Moving.
I like the red for this picture, too. One of my new favorites. I played with pictures of you and Beau yesterday (not on the computer, of course, not that talented, unfortunately). I tried different formations on three different walls, in different frames that I bought recently. Finally satisfied late last night. I love pictures, especially of people that I love.
And I agree about the whole Conan-Crowman-Peanut Butter thing. He creeps me out, too. I think there's something really wrong with him.

2 comments:

S.Morgan said...

And? . . .
(Don't forget to hit "Publish" at the very bottom of the post. I keep finding your posts in edits as drafts.)

S.Morgan said...

Ha. Be careful saying anything about C. on this Blog. You'll get tomatoes thrown at you. His followers are VERY loyal, which makes me want to check him out just one more time--if I can get past that opening act. Glad to see you writing and posting. Write anything, anytime, anywhere.